Product catalog download: Top Spring® Life Energy Water System- EDM
Pros and Cons of water equipment:
Top Spring® Life Energy Water:
|For your health, what kind of drinking water do you drink? Bad drinking water is profitless; sometimes it's harmful for our body.
At present, distilled water and R.O. water are popular among the public. These processes do filter tap water to a very clean state, and yet they remove trace elements in the water that are beneficial to human body as well. Long-term drinking of water treated as such not only causes unbalance of the essential nutrition to human body, but also makes the filtered water slightly acidic with a pH value of 5.5~6.5, which makes your body acidic and increase the burden to your body. It doesn’t need a rocket scientist to tell you that this is the way a good drinking water is supposed to be. In addition, there are so many kinds of drinking water equipment in the market, which makes customers wonder how to choose good drinking water equipment that is best suitable for themselves. In fact, customers need to pay special attention to the following 9 items while choosing a drinking water equipment. Because a good drinking water equipment need to have the functions:
1. keeps the beneficial minerals in the water
2. removes chlorine, impurity and odor in the water
3. removes the harmful substances in the water, for example, heavy mental, agricultural chemicals and common carcinogens in tap water like haloform, nitrate nitrogen, nitrite nitrogen and so on.
4. makes the cluster of water molecules smaller and easier for human body to absorb
5. gives the water better anti-oxidation capability, allowing anti-oxidation just by drinking water.
6. makes oxygen content high in the water to facilitate healthier bodies.
7. functions to preserve the freshness of foods and remove the pesticides in the fresh vegetables and fruit in addition to serve solely for drinking purpose.
8. has appropriate surfactant capability to remove the harmful substances from food.
9. has high reduction power.